Monday, January 25, 2010

Music Monday...and a Few Other Things

So, I will continue Music Mondays with some videos from the Hope for Haiti Concert/Telefund that was on Friday night.





These were two of my favorite performances, but there were a ton of great acts trying to do all they could to help raise money for Relief Efforts in Haiti. I highly suggest downloading this album from iTunes. All of the money raised goes straight to relief efforts. If you don't feel like downloading music and just want to make a donation, you can text "HAITI" to 90999 and it will charge $10 to your phone bill and the $10 will go to relief efforts in Haiti through The Red Cross. I know we are all being bombarded by Haiti News and pleads for donations, but like I said, you can just buy some quality music and it goes to relief efforts. I figure that kills two birds with one stone.

ANYWHO, there were two relatively awesome football games yesterday. The Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints clinched births in Super Bowl XLIV two weeks from yesterday in Miami, FL. I myself didn't catch the AFC Championship (Colts vs Jets) and I also missed a majority of the NFC Championship (Vikings vs Saints), but I did catch the end of the 4th Quarter and Overtime, and man was it intense. Honestly, I'm glad the Saints won. New Orleans, like Detroit, has hosted yet never been to a Super Bowl, and obviously it was only a few short years ago that it was ravaged by Hurricane Katrina. I also just like the Colts and enjoy Peyton Manning commercials, and Mike Hart's on the Colts. I guess I am really going to have to think about who I'm rooting for.

Hope everyone had a safe and superb weekend. And I'll leave you a Top 10 Goalie Gaffes YouTube...

1 comment: