Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Preview


So...we are minutes until kickoff, and I have failed at posting the pre-game preview. But...to make it up, I'll just say a few words.

(Edited After the Game.)

- The game will come down to who throws for the most yards. Although this wasn't true (Brees threw for 288 and Manning threw for 333, Brees had a much better passer rating.)
- I can't remember a game that Peyton Manning has honestly played poorly in a long time. If he plays well, it'll be the Colts' D's game to loose. (Although Manning didn't play poorly, obviously the interception was the deciding point.)
- I'll have my top 3 commercials in the next day or two. (These will be coming, but I personally, along with the majority of my house, enjoyed the Coca-Cola jungle one.)
- I highly doubt Tebow's commercial will be anywhere close to as controversial as its supposed to be. (Clearly was not that bad.)
- Dwight Freeney will play no more than one half. His pregame looked rough. (Very much wrong. Freeney played well.)
- Go Lions! (Will always apply.)

Predicted Score: Saints - 28 Colts - 17 (31-17 Final...pretty close)

1 comment: