Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI in Recap

If anyone tries to tell me that Eli Manning is a better quarterback than Tom Brady, or better yet his brother Peyton, they have no idea what they are talking about.  To be honest, I still do not believe that Eli Manning is a top-tier quarterback.  Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl.  Fran Tarkenton went 0-3.  Heck, even Jim Kelly went 0-4.  Super Bowls are important, but I would still easily rank Dan Marino ahead of Mr. Elisha Nelson Manning.  Anyway, congratulations to the New York Giants and former Michigan players Mario Manningham, David Baas, Jerald Ingram and former assistant coach Jim Herrmann.  I was rooting for the Patriots and was disappointed just like I was four years ago... oh well...

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?  This one...




Least Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?  This one...



Totally Awesome Commercial That Automatically Is My Favorite Even Though The M&M's One Was Cool?  This one...




All in all, it was a pretty great game.  You can't complain too much when a game comes down to a final play.  And Rob Gronkowski was one healthy ankle away from making that catch at the end!  Oh well.  I hope the New York Giants fans enjoy this time, but know that next year the Motor City Kitties will be playing in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.  GO LIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment