Friday, March 5, 2010

Back in the Deuce

Well, we made it back. Although I've been back since about 8:45am today, it has still been a long day of catching up on sleep and pretending that I don't have a million things to do. But, I do want to say...New York was amazing. Heck, I went to an Islanders game and had a good time (I will talk of that in a later post). I do just want to say that Time Square is everything is it cracked up to be. I saw that place and my jaw dropped. I was also approached by people asking if I had or wanted pot/crack/something special, but thats beside the point. I hope everyone has had a great week and I will post a recap of our trip within the next day or two. My thoughts go out to Rodney Stuckey and his family. Hopefully he is not nearly as sick or hurt as it seemed during the game.

-KK

No comments:

Post a Comment